Thursday 12 September 2013

My current go to products

I have a lot of favourite products which changes from week to week but here is what I'm currently reaching for:
 
Bioderma Hydrabio Light Cream £14 buy here
This feels really nice and soothing on my skin and it soaks in immediately, something which Is a must have quality in a cream for me. I like to pat this in rather than rub but it is quickly becoming a favourite for me.
Bioderma Sensibio Eye Contour Gel £14 buy here
This is perfect for the sensitive under eye area. I have noticed that it helps to brighten up my dark
circles which a lot of creams claim to do but don't. I love how a little bit of this goes a long way.
Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24hr Foundation 010 £24.75 buy here
This is my favourite foundation ever! I feels so nice on the skin and sets like a powder but doesn't look cakey at all. This has such great coverage you can get away without using concealer or a primer. Even though this is pricey you definitely get what you pay for. It also smells gorgeous and isn't too thick I couldn't rate this enough.
Benefit Boi-ing Concealer 01 Light £15.75 buy here
This is my joint favourite concealer. It works amazing under the eyes or on blemishes. It has very good coverage and doesn't look cakey. This is one that I repurchase over and over again.
Art Deco Eyeshadow Base Primer £8.00 buy here
This is without a doubt the best eye shadow primer that i have ever used. It smells good and feels silky and smooth on the eyelid not sticky at all. The best thing about this product is the actual results that it gives as you can see a big diference in your eyeshadow pigmentation when using this. I did a test just on my hand and the results where astonishing. I will share it with you in more detail very soon.
Benefit Badgal Lash Mascara £15.75 buy here
I do prefer the Benefit They're Real mascara as that gives you more length but i prefer this one for volume and everyday where. I feel like the brush is really good at seperating the lashes. I feel like the They're Real mascara gets so much hype that this one gets left out and this is a great mascara in it's own right.
The Balm Nude Tude Palette £26 buy here
You can get so many looks with this palette and I love how all the shadows are gorgeously pigmented. It's good how you get a selection of matte and shimmer shadows.
I like to use the black shadow as a eye liner, as it is so pigmented it works better than some of my kohl pencils. The formula is nice and smooth so these glide onto the eyelids and the brush is good quality too.
Mac Ravishing Lipstick £15 buy here
This is my go to Mac lipstick, I love the creamsheen formula and this colour works well for day or evening wear. Also it smells good enough to eat.
Rimmel Kate Lasting Finish Matte Lipstick 111 Kiss of Life £5.49 buy here
I was very impressed with this lipstick as the quality knocks some of of its high end competitors out of the water!
The pigmentation is amazing as well as the smell. The packaging obviously isn't YSL standard but it's not bad for a drugstore lipstick. I now definitely want more shades in this.
Benefit Watts Up Highlighter £22.05 buy here
This is still my highlighter of choice. It goes on effortlessly with a stipple brush and it is very long lasting. The packaging is a big winner in my eyes too.
It is a classic champagne colour which leaves your complexion beaming in a good way.
The Balm Instain blusher Swiss Dot £18 buy here
I have mentioned this before but I'm still reaching for this blusher on a daily basis. It is just so good. The pigmentation and long wearing formula is a winner. I need more shades in this. Also it will last forever as a little goes a long way with The Balm. I've been using this for at least a month and I've not even made a dint in it.
 
Also last but not least is Company magazine £2.50, this is my favourite magazine and the latest issue is new out. This is probably the only magazine that I read from cover to cover throughly.
What products are you reaching for on a daily basis and are any the same as me?
Jodie x
 

No comments: