Monday 23 March 2015

What's in my bag? Zara zipped bucket bag

So since I became a mummy 8 months ago I have been using various Pink Lining changing bags. I love these as they are pretty and practical but as a handbag lover I have been craving something else.

So bucket bags are back in fashion big time and they are nice and roomy so perfect for mummy essentials. I got this Zara one for my recent birthday but it is no longer available in store. They are available on eBay which is where I got mine from. Zara is always great quality and I'm in love with it.

You can hold it numerous ways as you have it dangling at your waist on the long strap or you can pull it so you have 2 straps to wear over your shoulder. Mine fits nicely around my two pram handles.

In my bag I have:
- changing mat (put of one of my Pink Lining bags).
- Pink Lining purse
- 2 or 3 nappies.
- a small pack of baby wipes
- nappy bags
- talcum powder (in a small contact lense case).
- anbesol, for teething pain
- tissues
- sunglasses (Red or Dead cat eye)
- glasses cleaner and cloth
- paracetamol
- Bobbi Brown corrector
- Nars matte Dolce Vita lip pencil
- Maybelline colour whisper in pin up peach.

There is also plenty of room for other baby essentials and snacks if I am going out for the day.

No comments: