Tuesday 18 June 2013

Liquid Eyeliner Comparison - Benefit Magic Ink V's Collection Fast Stroke

So I have recently started using liquid eyeliner as I think it looks better for retro eye looks. I went out and bought Benefits Magic Ink for £15.50 as you all know are my favourite brand and then I got my May Glossybox which had the Collection Fast Stroke eyeliner in it, so my question was which is better?
The Collection one only retails at £2.99 compared with Benefits £15.50 made this a important comparison for me.
I have done a YouTube video demonstrating my comparison below, so please watch it so you can decide which is best for yourself.
 
Benefit Magic Ink £15.50 for 2.5ml -
Pros:
* Trusted Brand
* Cute packaging as always
* Thinner nib for more precision
 Cons:
* Pricey
* Not waterproof
 
Collection Fast Stoke £2.99 for 3.5ml
Pros:
*You get more in
* Waterproof
* Smooth application
* Cheap
* Looks just as good as premium brands
 Cons:
* Not as much precision as the Benefit one.
 
I will definitely use them both but when they run out it will be the less expensive Collection one that I will be purchasing sorry Benefit.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am converted it's amazing, let me know what you think if you get it.
I love your blog btw :-)

Jodie x
www.retrococktail.co.uk

jennie said...

Great post! I love the Collection eyeliner to much, it's a great little product!

Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com