Friday 27 March 2015

Primark summer mini shoe haul

So we have had a tiny amount of sunshine and that's enough to make me dream of a new summer wardrobe. What new pieces I want to get this year to go with older stuff etc. Basically if I could have one of everything in Zara I would be happy haha.

Anyway I have been thinking about some new summer sandals and my first stop was Primark as they usually have loads to choose from. Last year I bought some from New Look for about £15 but in Primark they are basically the same for half the price.

I picked up these 2 beauties. One is a aztec printed sandal £6 and the other is a black open sandal £8. They both fit nice and are really comfy. I am sure both will walk many miles over the summer.
Also I couldn't leave my daughter out so I picked her up some super cute open toe sandals with velcro £3.50, so hopefully they will stay on her feet.

Jodie x

No comments: