Tuesday 27 August 2013

Nuxe is now available in M&S how exciting

So I recently visited my local large shopping centre which is the Trafford Centre in Manchester and I as I was passing M&S I thought I'd pop in.
This is not a store I usually shop in as I associate it with the older generation but I've recently seen that they have started stocking one of my favourite skincare brands which is Nuxe.
I currently could only get this thought they're UK website or Feel Unique but it's good to see things in person as you get a better feel for the product.
When I saw the Nuxe display I did get rather excited especially when there was a 20% off sith because there beauty counters are new. So I couldn't resist the Nuxe Reve De Miel lip balm which was in my last wishlist post. I can confirm that it is amazing and I will do a proper review on it shortly. So if your passing your local M&S make sure you pop in and check out there new beauty ranges.
Jodie x

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sorry, girl, I like your blog, but you really need to distinguish between there/they're/their and improve your English. Your grammar and sentence structure are like 10 year old's and the font you've chosen just adds to the impression.