Tuesday 9 April 2013

Irregular Choice Mermaid Open Toe red patent shoes

I have just purchased some of these and I am already in love with them! I love the style as they are perfect for my "pin up" 50s look without wearing massive heels. I'm not a fan of massive heels mainly because I can't walk in them and the fact that my husband is the same height as me 5'6 and I don't want to be towering over him. The heels on these are about 2 1/2 inches so it's a good height.
They are bright pillar box red to match my favourite lipstick and they are super comfy what more do you need.
The only downside is the strap doesn't adjust so if you have wide or fat feet they aren't going to fit in them.

The icing on the top is the cat print sole which is amazing in itself it's a shame it will get worn down it looks so cute!.
These come with spare heels and packaged in a bright girlie box. Overall these are a winner for me I now want them in more colours!
I plan to dress these up with a leopard print wiggle dress and red patent handbag or dress then down with skinny jeans.
I can't wait to break these shoes in.

No comments: