Sunday 25 August 2013

My never ending wishlist continues...

Here what I am currently lusting over:

*Nuxe Reve De Miel Baume Levres - This has amazing reviews across lots of blogs and my lips are very dry at the moment so I really want to try this out.

*Nars Happening Palette - I'm a sucker for palettes with multiple items in and this has blush, bronzer and eyeshadows so it is right up my street. I believe this is hard to get hold of now as It was limited edition earlier in the year boo! But I've not given up hope.

*YSL Rouge Volupte Shine lipstick in Corail Incandescent - since I've recently got two other shades of this lipstick and I've fell head over heels for it I now want it in more colours. This shade is next on my list.

*Night Film by Marisha Pessi - I love a good book and this horror/thriller sounds perfect for me, so I'm hoping to pick this up soon.

What do you think of my current picks?

Jodie x

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the YSL lipstick packaging! They're beautiful (:




http://hollybumblebeee.blogspot.co.uk/

Unknown said...

Ooh love the look of the NARS palette! I reaaaaaaally want one of the new ones, the 6 pan eyeshadow palettes they have for fall. They're £32 each though, and teeny tiny :( xx

Gemma | Miss Makeup Magpie

Unknown said...

Hi yeah they are too pricey for me for what you get. I like a palette where you at least get a blusher too so it doesn't seem as bad. I might wait and see what they release for Spring. xxx

Unknown said...

Hi Holly me too it is the most gorgeous packaging that I've ever seen. I need more of these so bad ^_^ x