Saturday 8 June 2013

My June 2013 Glossybox treats

Hi I am a newbie to Glossybox but squealed like 5 year old when I saw the treats in store when I opened my June box.

Here is the low down:

Figs & Rouge - cherry blossom tinted lip balm.
I love how this is 100% natural and full of goodness as well as gorgeousness. I am so glad that I got the cherry blossom colour and not the coco rose colour as I wouldn't have liked it as much. This is my favourite product from this month's box.
This is a full size product at 12.5ml worth £5.00.

Organic Surge - Super-Intensive Daily Moisturiser.
I will have to give this a test run before reporting back but first try and it is more solid than I thought it would be when I first dipped my finger in. It smells very natural but I'm not sure if I like it or not. I will be using this on my hands and body as I am still using my trusty Benefit facial one at the moment. This feels good quality so I can't wait to see how it works it's magic on my dry hands. Update 9/6/13 I just can't get used to the smell of this it is repulsive which is a shame as it seems like a good product but but I can't get passed the foul smell.
Full size 50ml worth £8.99.

Nails Inc - Portobello
I love love love the colour of this! I will be wearing this later today. I don't usually wear nail varnish much but I will try this out. It is a neon coral colour which looks amazing. It is a perfect colour to help me feel more summery from a good brand.
Full size 10ml is worth £11, but you get 4ml.

Paul Mitchell Curls - Full Circle Leave-In Treatment & Ultimate Wave.
I am a huge Paul Mitchell fan as his hair products are my favourite. These products are to help give the the perfect beach hair like Sienna Miller and Kate Bosworth. The leave in treatment into prevent frizz and the other Ultimate Wave is to add texture to beach waves. There is a few products out there at the moment like salt sprays etc to get this look but I am expecting nothing less than first class from PM. My first thought was erh I have straight hair! But I may try some chic waves this summer.
Full size leave in treatment at 200ml is £14.95, you get 15ml.
Full size Ultimate Wave at 150ml is £11.95, you get 15ml.

Helen E Cosmetics - Lip Pencil in Shade 7.
This is my least favourite product in the box purely because I probably won't use it. I would have preferred the lip crayon but oh well. The colour does look a little too dark for me but I will see if it matches one of my lip sticks. I know lip liners make all the difference when wearing lipstick to stop fading. I like how this one is waterproof so it should last even longer.
Full size 1.3g is £8 you get 1.2g.

So this is June's Glossybox and I am not disappointed. What is your favourite?

4 comments:

rainbowsandbeauty said...

thanks for the lovely comment on my blog :) great post! i prefer last months box to this months


rainbowsandbeauty.blogspot.com xx

Unknown said...

Hi no prob, yes definitely I preferred my May box to the June one but looking at some blogs I could have got worse. :-P x

Ria said...

Figs & Rouge are great! I love that they're natural too :)

Ria x
NatuRiaBeauty

Unknown said...

Hi Ria, I would definitely get one again for a fiver I love it.
Nice blog btw :-)

Jodie x
www.retrococktail.co.uk