Saturday 24 August 2013

Feel Unique Sale Haul!

So when I saw Feel Unique had a summer sale on I couldn't resist as so many of the things that I bought had been on my wishlist for a ages! and they where all reduced.
Here is what I picked up:
-The Balm Nude Tude Palette
- YSL Rouge Volupte Shine Lipstick 15 Corail Intuitive
- YSL Rouge Volupte Shine Lipstick 14 Corail in Touch
- The Balm Instain blusher in Swiss Dot
- Real Techniques Expert Face Brush
I love everything that I got but especially the YSL lipsticks, these are the first that I've ever owned and they definitely live up to the blogger hype and more. They smell gorgeous, they look gorgeous they feel gorgeous they are just amazing. The bad thing is that I now want more shades.
The Balm products feel great quality and they are very pigmented I will go into more depth with swatches in a future post.
The Real Techniques brush is my first of the famous brand and I am impressed I would now like the whole collection oh dear I see a theme here. Overall the Feel Unique sale is one you can't miss so I would recommend purchasing any items before it goes off soon.
All the products here will have there own dedicated post soon so if you want to see the gorgeous lipsticks in action don't worry I'm working on it :-)
Did you pick up any bargains in this sale?
Jodie x

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The Expert brush gives the most flawless base cover, it's really amazing!

Unknown said...

Love the Expert Face Brush, and I want those lipsticks and that palette! Great buys!

Unknown said...

That eyeshadow palette and the lipsticks look amazing!

http://hollybumblebeee.blogspot.co.uk/