Tuesday 16 July 2013

My favourite Lancome lipstick and lip liner

I adore this lipstick by Lancome as it is such a pretty shade and it's not too bold it is just right, in fact it's not bold at all. The swatches don't really do this justice.

It is a bit darker than my natural lip shade but gives a great pigmented pink berry shade. It is just gorgeous and the formula feels nice and soft and silky on the lips. It also smells divine with a feminine aura to it.

It holds a special place in my heart as this is the shade that I wore on my wedding day, it is the nu rose 06 with the 315 rose lipliner.
I love how pretty the Lancome packaging is you know that when you buy it that you are getting something very high quality and a prestige. The lip liner is a pencil one on one end with a lip brush on the other.
I definitely want to try other shades in the Lancome lipsticks but for now this is my favourite.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

This is the type of color that never goes out of style- so pretty!

-Maddy @ www.BeautyBanterBlog.com

Unknown said...

Awe, you were a lovely bride!

Jennifer

Nature With Nurture

Unknown said...

I need to start using lipliners so badly :)

x

emtalks.co.uk

http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3934124/emtalks

Unknown said...

Thanx Maddy! X

Unknown said...

Thank you Jennifer x

Unknown said...

I really to to get more I only have this one but they do make such a difference and give more stating power.

Jodie x