Monday 15 July 2013

Too Faced Summer Eyes palette coral make up look

After introducing the Too Faced Summer Eyes palette to you a little while ago I have finally got round to doing a YouTube demonstration of it.
I have chose my favourite look from the palette which is the classic look using peach fuzz, coral crush and chocolate sun.
This is my go to palette on a daily basis and after having it a month or two I am still completely in love with it. It's not the easiest palette to get hold of but I bought it from Beauty Bay.
Please let me know what you think of it? Jodie x

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I NEED THIS PALETTE!!!!!!!! You come across as sooo lovely and genuine Jodie :D I am going to hunt this down! xx
Gemma | ♥ Miss Makeup Magpie

Unknown said...

Hi Gemma thank you that is so kind. Try BeautyBay as that's where I got mine from. My friends say I come across common but I'm like well I am from Wigan I'm not going to prevent I'm post or anything. I love your blog!

Jodie x
www.retrococktail.co.uk