Tuesday 1 July 2014

A perfect pairing

It is no secret that Nuxe Reve De Miel is my favourite handcream ever. I have raved about it on my blog many times but recently my cuticles have been quite sore and dry. Something that even my beloved hand cream wasn't fixing.
I remembered that I had a untouched tin of Burts Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream which I got in a gift set ages ago. I decided to give it ago and I am throughly impressed! In just 24 hours I have noticed a big difference as that my cuticles are now not as red or sore.

I use my Nuxe hand cream at night time before I go to sleep as it gives it time to work its magic and it smells so good that it helps me relax and unwind. I now use my Burts Bees cuticle cream about 2-3 times throughout the day and my hands feel well nourished and soft again.

What is your favourite hand cream? Jodie x

No comments: