Thursday 26 June 2014

A few of my favourite things...

These aren't that fancy and being 9 months pregnant I'm all up for anything that can make my life easier. So here are a few of my current favs:
Palmers Cocoa Butter for Stretch Marks £5.35
I am currently very lucky with this one as it's usually genetic whether or not you will get stretch marks or not and so far I've only got one. Yes one and I did nearly tear up when that appeared at 36 weeks. I really thought that I was going to make it to the end. Anyway this stuff smells delish and has a handy little pump. I use it twice a day and have been since about week 16. I do also have Bio-Oil but it stinks, I really hate the smell of it and it's very greasy so I usually use this.
Nautical Coin Purse £0.99 ebay here
This is so cute! Since I've down sized my handbag I was looking for a small place to store my coins and decided to look through eBay. You have to be careful as this exact same purse is also on there for up to £4. But if you don't mind waiting a couple of weeks for it to arrive from Hong Kong then it's ok.
Van's Flip Flops £24.81 similar here
This design is now sadly discontinued but can pick up some similar. They are from the surf range and have the most comfortable footbed ever! These are seriously what my sore, swollen pregnancy feet had been dreaming of and I've literally not had them off.
Ocean Spray Cranberry & Raspberry Juice £1.35
I wouldn't say that this is a craving of mine as I've always liked it but right now it is so refreshing and I could easily go through a carton or two a day.
Nuxe Reve De Miel Lip balm RRP £5.50, sale £3.66
I also have this one in the pot version which I love and lives in my bathroom but I also love this stick version. It is nice and light on the lips and perfect to carry around with me. It has a nice light scent and is super moisturising. It is something that I will repurchase again and again.
So that's it my current favs, please send me any links to yours as I love discovering new blogs to read. Jodie x

No comments: