Wednesday 12 June 2013

Too Faced eye shadow 3 brush set

So I am a novice with make up brushes as I only have the eye shadow brushes that have come with palettes in the past and a mini Body Shop brush set. I have a Lancome foundation brush which is my only decent one.

With my Benefit Jetset kit it came with a small double sided sponge applicator which is absolutely rubbish and since I have bought some eye shadow palettes that don't come with brushes I've been keeping a eye open for a decent brush set. There are some good ones around but very pricey at £15-£20 per brush.

I saw some good reviews of this set and at £30 for 3 brushes it isn't the cheapest but they are good quality.
They are made from teddy bear hair which is very soft and gives a professional application.
They are pretty to look at to in dusty pink and go with my vintage make up theme. These are full size and come with a instruction leaflet as how to use them.

The brushes are:

Blender brush - this is the biggest one and is used for contouring powder in the crease of the eye.

Powder brush - for applying powder to the whole lid of the eye and can be used to get the best smokey eye effect.

Liner brush - used for lining the eyelid and also doubles up as a smudger.

These are great brushes to start off my collection but Too Faced do make a bigger brush collection that will definitely be on my Christmas list.
What brushes do you use?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I used to use these brushes, i thought they were good before i got the real techniques brushes.. they are pretty pricey but worth every penny! Have you tried any real technique brushes yet? :)

Sara x saracatherinecumiskey.blogspot.co.uk

Unknown said...

Ooh thank you for your comment I will bear that in mind. No I haven't tried any real technique ones yet but I will definitely look into them :-) X