Sunday 14 July 2013

My current summer must haves for this week

My summer must haves changes on a weekly basis it seems but here is what I'm currently loving:

1. Bourjois bronzing brush - this is cheap and cheerful. As I am new to the whole bronzing thing (I love to be pale) I didn't want to splash the cash on a pricey brush. So as I am just testing the waters this is a great brush for under a fiver.

2. The Body Shop Honey Matte Bronzer - After watching A Model Recommends use this in her latest video I just knew that I had to have it. I've never used a bronzer as mentioned above I like to be pale. But during this heatwave I felt I needed a little something extra and this is very subtle for us paler folk. I will also use it for contouring. I currently have Benefits Dallas but it's too dark for me and looks fake. This looks very natural.

3. Bourjois Cream Blusher in 02 Healthy Glow - I have been wanting this for ages and I still don't own it yet argh! I am hoping to change that this week though as I have been lusting over it for too long.

4. Elf Studio Stipple Brush - even though it's cheap this is from their pro line and is the perfect companion for no.3. I have tried cream blushers recently and I can't get them to blend so I'm hoping this is the answer to all my prayers. I've watched Emily Noel use it in one of her youtube videos and she has sold it to me. Also it's only £3.50.

What do you think of my current picks? Have you tried any of these and what did you think of them?

Jodie x
www.retrococktail.co.uk

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That Body Shop bronzer sounds like its right up my alley!



-Maddy @ www.BeautyBanterBlog.com

Unknown said...

Fun post! I just purchased my first Bourjois cream blush (in Sweet Cherry) and I've been loving it :)
www.butfirstcoffeeblog.com