Wednesday 26 June 2013

Pre payday mini haul

Too Faced - Summer Eyes
Stila Lip Glaze Stick - Orange
Ouidad - Moisture and Refreshing spray for hair
Dr Brandt - Pore No More cream.

I needed a little pick me up before payday because it's always depressing that last week waiting to get paid. So I though who needs to eat when you can look pretty, joke I love eating but I did just cut back and get cheaper food to afford my lovely goodies. Much to the disappointment of my poor husband.

So who else has done this on that last slog until payday which feels like eternity away?

I am very happy with my purchases. I was planning to get the Summer Eyes when I got paid anyway, but i saw it on sale and had to snap it up immediately and I'm glad that I did as it has now sold out on Beauty Bay's website.

The last 2 I got as samples with my Beauty Bay order, I have never heard of the brands but I am keen to test them out.

I have been eyeing up a Mac lipstick in the colour Ravishing all month as I want something with a good colour preferably in coral but it is a little on the pricey side.
I am also obsessed with these jumbo lip crayons and after seeing all the blog reviews I want to get my hands and lips onto the Boujous ones when they are out but however I searched the net for another decent one. I came across the Stila lip gloss ones and after seeing some colour swatches on a blog I decided to go for the orange colour. I am not disappointed as the colour is a vibrant bright peachy/coral. I am glad that I got it and for £4 off eBay I can't complain it is a bargain and feels great quality. The colour does only last for a couple of hours though.

Anyone got any mini hauls to perk themselves up too?

Jodie x

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the post. I'm a new reader. Can't wait to read more!

I also just wanted to let you know that I am starting a new Sunday format on my Blog
to help beauty bloggers and youtubers connect and find others, and gain followers. I'd love if you checked it out!

http://bit.ly/16Am860

Thanks.

Gemma Etc. said...

Oh wow that TooFaced palette is gorgeous, I love it :D xx

Gemma | ♥ Miss Makeup Magpie

Em Sheldon said...

That TooFaced palette is absolutely gorgeous!

emtalks.co.uk
http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3934124/emtalks

Lots of love, Em xxx