Tuesday 28 October 2014

Autumn/Winter Clothing Wishlist

There are so many awesome coats around this year and I probably won't be picking up a new one as I still have my trusty Topshop 3 in 1 Parka coat and a couple of others, but that won't stop me from wanting one though!
On my wishlist I have
*Ravel Washington Boots £80
*South Fur Collar Coat £65
*Camel Coat from ebay £20
*Fiorelli Mani Tote £65
Apart from the coats being pretty I love these over the knee boots from Ravel. The only question is will they fit over skinny jeans? I bought some knee boots from Iron Fist and annoyingly they don't fit over jeans so I hardly wear them.
I love the Fiorelli bag as it looks a good size like it would make a good baby changing bag. I have my Pink Lining Yummy Mummy one at the moment but I would like this as well as it's abit more stylish .
So this is my apparel Wishlist I may see what goes in the January sales.


No comments: