Tuesday 28 October 2014

My Christmas Wishlist

So it's that time of year and I admit I have already started my Christmas shopping.
Here is a round up of my wishlist for this year. It is mostly Charlotte Tilbury as this woman can just do no wrong lol.

Charlotte Tilbury Fallen Angel Palette - This is the perfect smokey eye palette. I have declared my love for it in many posts so I won't go on.

Charlotte Tilbury Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds Lipstick Lustre - I admit I only want this to complete The Supermodel collection as I already have the Confession lipstick. I am not blown over by it and a part of me thinks that this might make it come alive and me think oh yeah there it is? Who knows.

Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick Charms -
Oh my these are the cutest mini lipsticks ever! You get 3 lipsticks which are Penelope Pink, Bitch Perfect and So Marilyn. What a great way to try them out as the first two look very similar from online swatches and you can't go wrong with a bright red. I wish she would do 3 matte lipstick charms that would just be amazing.

Slipknot, Korn Standing Tickets - well my husband has already bought this so it is kind of cheating but we do not have them in our hands to hold just yet. We missed out seeing them 5 years ago due to it selling out. We bought tickets on eBay for twice the price and then they never turned out. We got our money back but we have regretted not seeing Slipknot for years! We have seen Korn twice but we still love them as well. This will be a special trip as our daughter will be 6 months by this gig and I'm dreading leaving her for the evening but I know I have to and I will enjoy a rare night out with my husband.

Nars Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella - since I've got the Dolce Vita shade I can't get how comfortable and easy it is to wear and I know a bright red lip is high maintenance. I have the YSL Rouge pur couture in 01 and it is a pain in the arse to apply and maintain. I do love a bright red lip and I'm thinking that a matte formula is the way to go so watch this space. Yes I have tried the Rimmel Kate lipsticks but it is still not hitting the spot for me.

So that's my wishlist. What are you hoping for this year?

No comments: