Tuesday 28 October 2014

Charlotte Tilbury The Supermodel Look, Online Exclusive

So I have been waiting for The Supermodel look to be released for what feels like eternity and here it is! It is currently only available via the Charlotte Tilbury website but it will be released into shops soon.

It features the Fallen Angel palette £45
This is the perfect sexy smokey eye palette and the shadows can be used wet or dry. It is limited edition so I expect it to sell out fast.
K. I. S. S. I. N. G lipstick in the shade Confession £23  this is a tawny nude with flecks of gold throughout. Totally gorgeous!.
Lip Luster Gloss in the shade Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds £16.50. A pinky nude champagne with lots of sparkle.

You can buy this in a very special gift set with other items to recreate Charlottes Supermodel vision complete with a talking gift box for £200.
For me it's all about this gorgeous palette it just looks stunning.
I am also waiting for the mini lipstick charms as part of her Holiday release but these are not out until November.

Are you going to be buying any of the new Charlotte Tilbury range?

No comments: