Sunday 3 November 2013

My Most used products - October

Here are the products that I have been reaching for most last month:

Origins Ginzing Moisturiser
This is my first time using this product and I am very happy with it, it leaves my skin feeling nice and fresh and it sinks in nice and quickly.

Bobbi Brown Pink Coral Blush
I am still completely in love with this blush it is so pretty and more on the pink side rather than the coral side. I have a few peach blushes so this is a nice change.

Rimmel Kate Lipstick - 16
This is a beautiful everyday pink lip colour that isn't too bright or intense. It's just a nice daytime lipstick. If I want a bright pink lip then I turn to Geranium by Limecrime. This can sometimes feel a little drying so I usually apply abit of lip balm beforehand and it's fine.

Mac Creamsheen Lipstick - Coral Bliss
This is a gorgeous nudey coral pink colour. It is rather sheer for a creamsheen but a nice choice for work or a none make up day. If I want a true nude lip I turn to my Mac pro longwear in to the future.

Garnier Body Intensive 7 days softening nourishing lotion
This has been my go to body moisturiser for the past few weeks. It leaves my skin feeling nice and hydrated especially after a hot shower to warm up which can dry out my skin. I will definitely purchase this again once it runs out.

No comments: