Friday 22 February 2013

Benefit concealer comparison - Boing & Erase Paste

I am quite a newbie to concealer so I bought Benefit Realness of Concealness and Benefits Confessions of a Concealerholic kits to try some out. As I love how they come with lessons on how to use their products.
I found the Boing 2 too dark for skintone as i am quite pale.
The Boing 2 came in both kits but I haven't really used it.
The Boing 1 from the Confessions of a Concealerholic was very good but I preferred the Erase Paste, as the texture is softer and easier too blend. Also the Erase Paste is more luminescent and brightens the skin area alot better.
So I fell in love deeply with Erase Paste and bought the fair skintone one and it is perfect. I look forward to dark circles under my eyes being a thing of the past. I will update this blog with before and after pictures or I will try to do a youtube video and link it to here. So please keep a lookout for this
.
I have added some pictures of swatches from each of the concealers.
From left to right we have: Boing 1, Boing 2, Erase Paste medium and then Erase Paste fair.
As you can see there is a huge difference in them so if you are going to get one I would recommend going trying them out at your local Benefit counter to see which colour suits you best.
I love how the Erase Paste has melon undertones as it really hides any dark circles or blemishes flawlessly.
Enjoy concealing ladies.

No comments: