Sunday 18 August 2013

My picks from the current Feel Unique sale

So in case you might have been living under a rock for the last few days Feel Unique have got a summer sale on which is amazing. They have free delivery as well which is one of the reasons I love this site.

Here is a round up of my favourite sale items.

The Balm Nude Tude Palette £20.80
This palette looks amazing and I've loved it since I saw it on my favourite blog - Beauty Broadcast. This is getting a lot of blogger attention so I can see it selling out pretty quick.

The Balm Instain Blusher - Swiss Dot £14.40
Some websites are selling this for £22 so this is a great price. I love love love this blusher. I want it in the Lace pink shade but it's sold out but the peachy Swiss Dot colour is gorgeous too.

YSL Rouge Volupte Shine Lipstick - Corail Intuitive £20.40
Omg this is my favourite item in the sale so far I've had sleepless nights wanting this haha. The Corail in Touch colour has just sold out but they are both gorgeous! These are £24 still in the YSL website so this is a good saving. I am so excited about this one.

Real Techniques Expert Face Brush £10.79
This seems to be the brush to get. I don't yet own a Real Techniques brush but the starter sets are on my Christmas list. This seems to be a great all rounder brush.

Nuxe Travel Set £7.92
I have raved about this set in a previous post. This is seriously a must have product. Everything in it is amazing. They also have my favourite hand cream on sale for £8 the Nuxe Reve De Miel.

Have you bought anything In the Feel Unique sale and what do you think of my picks?

Jodie x

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the nude palette!

Unknown said...

Me too, I'm glad I got it. I love everything especially the YSL lipsticks.

Jodie x