Wednesday 6 February 2013

Benefit B.radiant skincare intro kit review

I decided to buy this little intro kit after getting a sample of the face emulsion with my brow zings.
I immediately noticed a difference on my skin from my usual L'Oréal moisturiser that my skin felt softer and I loved how it soaks in a lot better. My skin just absorbs it up where as with my L'Oréal I can feel it on the surface of my skin for a while.

Rather than spending about £20 for full size versions of each of these I bought this intro kit for £10 to try it out and I love it.
My favorites are the face wash, toner and the eye cream. I definitely now want to buy full size versions of these.

My boss at work even commented on how good my skin had looked lately stating that it was glowing. She has now also bought the intro kit after I told her what I used. So I know it is making a difference. My birthday is coming up so I plan to buy some of the full size ones.

They are great quality as well in little glass jars, I'd expected them to be made of plastic and feel cheap but they do not. I also love how they are like little potion bottles they are really cute.

No comments: