Sunday 3 February 2013

My handbag beauty essentials.

These are my beauty essentials that I carry around in my handbag daily.
I use this items during the day for any needed touch ups.

They are:
- Benefit Fine One One.
- Benefit Brow Zings, dark.
- Kleenex Shine Absorbing Sheets.
- Benefit It Stick.
- Mini vials of my favorite perfumes which are Gucci Rush and Paris Hilton.
- Blistex Medplus.
- Benefit Porefessional bag.

I love each and every one of them but if I could only carry around one of them it would be the Benefit Fine One One as it is a all rounder for cheeks and lips. It instantly transforms your face so if you are short on time this is the one to use for a quick perk up.

The brow zings are great for keeping my brows in check and it has a handy mirror so I don't need to carry a separate one.

The Kleenex sheets are amazing I think they are quite new out as ive never seen them before. They are basically blotting paper for your face to get rid of any unwanted shine. This keeps my skin looking matt all day. Most days in don't wear any foundation or base so this keeps my complexion nice.

The It Stick is just concealer which I use under my eyes to hide any dark areas. I find about half way through each day some eyeliner will have smudged under my eyes so I use this to hide it too.

The Blistex Medplus is a great moisuriser for any lips. In use this daily to keep my lips nice and soft to prevent any dryness or cracking.

I also carry mini vials of perfume as i don't want to carry a big full size one in my bag everywhere so these are ideal.

I keep it all together in a cute small Benefit Porefessional bag. I am new to the Benefit cosmetics but as you can tell I am hooked already and I already have plans for what to get next so I will update this with anything new.

No comments: