Sunday 1 September 2013

August Favourites

I am so glad that August is over as i hate 5 week months due to always ending up super poor.
I did manage to pick up some great new products in August so here are the items that I was reaching for most:
 
Mac illustrated Rebecca Moses Face Kit Palette - Brown This item is probably my favourite out of the whole lot as I have had so much use out of it. I've worn it most days and I've especially loved the lipsticks. I love how good quality it all is and the scents of everything are yummy. This is my first Mac purchase and I'm sure that there will be many more to follow. Full post about this here
 
Burts Bees Coconut Foot Cream
This is quite thick in consistensy as it is more like a gel. My feet get drier over the summer as I don't wear socks with my ballet flats for work and this has been their savior.
Apart from smelling gorgeous you can feel it working straight away. I have nearly finished this little tube and I need to purchase the full size.

Nuxe Reve De Miel Lip Balm
This along with the Lush popcorn lip scrub have been a great duo for bringing my lips back to soft healthy condition.
This feels like a deep moisturiser for the lips. It smells gorgeous and fruity too, of oranges i think. It isn't greasy at all and you get a lot of the product in this jar.
I have been applying it in a evening and after 1 week my lips are feeling softer already.
 
YSL Rouge Volupte Shine Lipstick - 14 Corail in Touch
This is my favourite of the 2 rouge volupte shine lipsticks that I own as it is a brighter colour of the two, the other that i have is number 15 Corail Intuitive.
The formula of this is amazing it feels so gentle on the lips and has a great colour pay off. Not to mention that the packaging is the most gorgeous that I've ever seen. see my YSL lipstick post here
 
Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer - Chantilly
This is currently my favourite concealer but I think that I bought the wrong shade as it might be too light for me oops. I do love the formula of this though and I am determined to make it work for me. This is my first Nars product and I am impressed with the quality of the product and the packaging. full review here
 
Bioderma Sebium Facial Gel Cleanser
This has been my daily cleanser for the last month and it is still going strong. I won it in a twitter competition and I still love it. It leaves my skin feeling so clean and it feels gentle at the same time. I will definitely repurchase this one. see my Bioderma full skincare regime here
 
I did have lots more favourites this month that I feel deserve a little shout out, they include: Art Deco eye primer, Mac Illustrated brush bag, Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Noir perfume and The Balm Nude Tude palette. I didn't want to make this post super long but I hope you have enjoyed seeing my favourite items from the past month. What was your 1 favourite item through August? I would love to know
Jodie x

No comments: