Wednesday 18 September 2013

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturiser in Nude

So after my disaster with the Maybelline BB cream I looked again for something  lighter than foundation that I can wear daily. I was tempted to try high end bb and cc creams but this Laura Mercier tinted moisturiser shot to the top of my list. It has featured in all my favourite blogs such as What I Heart Today. I decided to jump with both feet on the bandwagon and to try this product out.
It is more expensive than my favourite Landore foundation which I'm trying to save for special occasions so as I don't have access to a Space NK in Manchester there is no where to try out swatches. I decided rather than to pay the £33 for a full size and end up with the wrong shade like I usually do do (Nars creamy concealer I'm looking at you - anyone want to swap me a vanilla for a chantilly?). I hunted eBay for the smaller tester size of 14.7ml and I went for the second lightest shade of nude.
I really like the formula of this but nude just looks to damn orange on me :-( I will still use this but I need the porcelain shade.
I want to buy the full size oil free one of this as all the bloggers prefer that one for some reason. First of all I will try to find a small trial size of the porcelain shade to see if the colour is better for me.
Have you tried this and what do you think of the shades?
Jodie x

No comments: