Saturday 26 January 2013

Benefit Brow Zings

I never used to bother with make up on my eyebrows as i thought you didn't really need it. I would just use tweezers and thought that was all I needed. But I was so wrong.
I've always wanted eyebrows like Megan Fox and wondered what her secret was! I've experimented with eyebrow pencils but they always look so fake and give a 'chavy' look so I thought. I had given up hope of my dream eyebrows until now.
I have just been to the Benefit counter in Debenhams for a closer look at the Benefit Brow Zings I had been looking at online. I didn't want to buy it online as i didn't know which shade of colour to get and also I didn't want it to be a fake product. So I questioned the lady about what was best to get my foxy brows that I longed for. She sat me down and tried both the medium and dark shades on me and I chose to get the dark. She gave me a small lesson on how to to get the overall shape that I want and how to get the arch right so hopefully I can replicate this look on a day to day basis. I would definately recommend this product to anyone and i hope to get more Benefit products in the future.

No comments: