Tuesday 16 July 2013

Benefit Rockateur Box o Powder due for release September 2013

So as I am a huge Benefit fan I squealed with delight at the thought of a new Powder Blusher as powder blushes are my favourite.

This one is called Rockateur and is a rose gold blush, it is due for release in September 2013 and I can't wait to see swatches of this beauty.
I hope I can wear it as my immediate thought was that it might not suit my fair skin but I can't wait to find out. This will be £23.50 and will be out just in time to make my Christmas list.

Jodie x

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks beautiful! Can't wait to see it either!

http://tanjamortensen.com/

Unknown said...

Apparently it will be a 2 in 1 so you can use it as a blusher or a bronzer . I can't wait to see some swatches of it xxx