Thursday 28 February 2013

Benefit Hervana - the good karma face powder.

Benefit Hervana is my first powder blusher by Benefit. I was debating what colour to get, in the end it was a toss up between this and Coralista.
I am glad I got this one as the colour and smell are amazing! It smells gorgeous. It also has a lovely glow to it, it's not shimmery it's just a glow so your cheeks look radiant.
Also i went for this one as like more Benefit products they have multi uses, this one you could use the colours individually as eyeshadows as they are very pretty individually or mixed together.
I love how the quality in this product stands out, the packaging is very pretty and sturdy. It has a hidden magnetic closure on the inside.
The brush is amazing in itself it is angled so you can get the right amount of powder out and it makes it easier to apply to the cheeks.
Overall this gets a 10/10 from me. I do want to try the Coralista too but for now this is my go to blusher.

No comments: