Wednesday 6 February 2013

Benefit She's So Jetset gift set

This is such a pretty limited edition set but unfortunately it is sold out in the UK. So I ordered it from Benefit USA and got it shipped over. The set was $36 and $18 shipping but it is worth it.
I love how it has a bit of everything in it and you can just get ready with this and nothing else if you wanted too.
It comes with:
* Porefessional face balm
* 4 complementary eye shadow since golds and browns.
* A 2 part face powder which you can mix to apply all over the face as it is very light or you can use the colours separate as a blusher and a highlighter.
* They're real black mascara.
* Life on the A list lip gloss, this is a light pink.
I love how it comes with a lesson booklet too as in it it suggests ways of using the different eye shadows for daytime and night time looks.
Please check out my YouTube video of me un boxing and using this set. :-)

No comments: