Sunday 3 November 2013

My Most Wanted Christmas Presents = 90% palettes

So here I am again with a shortlist of what I want for Christmas, I've had to do this again as I keep changing my mind haha.
But here is what is set in stone there is no going back now. I am not expecting to get all of these luxurious gifts but I would be very happy with any that I receive.
1. Urban Decay Vice 2 Palette £42
This item has been at my number 1 spot since its release it just looks stunning in every way. I am very happy to report that my husband ordered this for me for Christmas and it arrived on Friday. Needless to say there was no separating me from this palette and I refused to let him take it away to be saved to Christmas. I know naughty me so I will be posting some looks with this beauty very soon.
2. Nars One Night Stand Guy Bourdin Palette £45
So I am going completely palette crazy this Christmas and I can't help it just look at this!. It is the most perfect cheek palette ever to exist. It has only just been released and is currently only available at Space NK in the UK.
It contains 4 blushes, 1 highlighter and 1 bronzer. It includes their most famous offerings of orgasm, deep throat and laguna all of which I own none so I totally need this in my life.
This could be another one of those presents that won't make it away from me to be wrapped.
3. Urban Decay Naked 1 Palette £37
It may be hard to believe but I don't own any of the Naked palettes I know crazy right. I decided that it's time to change that and after lovingly gazing at the shadows in both the naked 1 and 2 palettes I've decided that I would get more use out of the naked 1. I feel like I could put together more looks with this one where as with the 2 I might have to bring in another palette to complete the look. Anyway my mum has kindly agreed to buy me this one.
4. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette £56
This like the first 2 is also a limited edition palette and one that I might have to miss out on as I think it's already sold out. Anyway that won't stop me from looking or lusting after it. It look gorgeous and I've never tried any of the Hourglass powders and this looks like the perfect introduction to them. If I can't get hold of this I will have to settle to buying just one of the powders but which to choose hmm.
5. Origins Morning to Night Set £40
Whoa something that's not a palette! This skincare set looks right up my street, I already have the Ginzing moisturiser which I'm enjoying using but here you get the eye cream and the night cream too which I really want to try.
So that's it my Christmas list let's hope that I've been a good girl this year and I get some gorgeous beauty gifts.
Have any of these made your Christmas list?
Jodie x

No comments: