Saturday 9 November 2013

Naughty impatient me having my Christmas present early - Urban Decay Vice 2 Palette

So when my husband asked me what I wanted for Christmas there was only one answer the Urban Decay Vice 2 palette, I've been pining over this for the past couple of months on numerous blogs. I've watched endless YouTube tutorials and reviews on this product and my mind was 100% made up I knew I wanted it bad.
As it is limited edition I kept getting anxious that it was going to sell out and be out of my reach forever but mid October he said he would order it me whilst Beauty Bay still had it in stock.
I knew he had paid the extra £1.50 for faster dispatch and free samples so for the next 3-4 days I hurried home from work wondering if it has arrived yet and finally it had!
I knew that I wanted it now as I'm naughty and impatient and after a bit of mithering he gave in and let me have it. It was definitely all I wanted and more and I have used it every day since! My favourite thing about it is you can get virtually any look you want, neutral, smokey, colourful or dramatic eyes. All the swatches I'd spent so long looking at didn't do it justice I am just totally in love with this palette and I will have to remind myself of that when I have nothing to open on Christmas morning.

Has anyone else found themselves doing this? Jodie x

No comments: