Sunday 4 August 2013

Nuxe Summer Travel Set Review

I read a lot of blogs and I missed out on getting the Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse in one of the recent Glossyboxes but it seems that everyone loved it. Since then I have been wanting to try it and as I have never had anything by the brand I thought this travel set would make the perfect introduction.
The price of it varies around the net from £12.40 including postage at Feel Unique to £8.91 that I paid on the Nuxe official website which included delivery. The product is £9.90 on there as standard but I got a 99p discount and free shipping due to it being my first order. You also receive 3 samples from them and you get to pick 1 larger sample. For £8.91 I couldn't really say no.
The order was dispatched and arrived quick as I had it within 2 working days and inside it I got the following items:
Nuxe Eau Demaquillante Micellaire - Micellar Cleansing Water with rose petals. 35ml x2 as one was my deluxe sample.
Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse - multi purpose dry oil 10ml.
Nuxe Nuxellence Jeunesse - youth and radiance revealing fluid 15ml.
Nuxe Reve De Miel - Hand and Nail Cream 15ml.
Nuxe Body Gel Douche Fondant - Fondant Shower Gel 30ml.
+ A handy plastic zip storage bag.
My 3 samples where as follows:
Huile Prodigieuse 4ml.
Gel Demaquillant Fondant 4ml.
Serum Creme Fraiche de Beaute 2ml.
Overall for the price I feel like I got a good selection and amount of product. I've not had chance to try everything yet but from what I have tried I love it already. I have tried the cleansing water which smells gorgeous and feminine. The smell reminds me of being sat in a nice flower garden on a hot summers day relaxing. The cleanser feels nice and gentle on the skin even around the eye area so I hope this continues to impress me.
I also love the hand cream as my hands get very dry with working in retail I have recently finished a Nivea Smooth Nourishing hand cream but it doesn't compare to this as this sinks into the skin very well and doesn't leave my hands feeling greasy at all but they feel moisturised for longer. I will definitely be repurching this one and as well it smells divine. So I'm loving Nuxe so far and I can't wait to try the rest of the products and report back.
I am so impressed with these products that I am rationing myself with them, please check out Nuxe's website here for more amazing products! They also give you discount on your first order so what are you waiting for ladies get shopping. Do you have any favourite Nuxe products that you could recommend for me? Jodie x
 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I've genuinely never heard of that brand! Yet another one to add to the list!

My
blog – Cosmetics, clothes and cute things (:


xoxo

Unknown said...

I can't recommend it enough! I love it all <3

Jodie x