Saturday 15 March 2014

Update - I'm having a baby this summer!

Hi sorry I've been away for a while life has been busy and crazy! I can happily announce that I am 5 1/2 months pregnant with a baby girl! She is due early July 2014 and Me and my husband are thrilled to say the least. This is our first baby and the preparation has been keeping us busy and poor haha so no treats for me even though Benefit have brought out some nice new products.

For the whole first trimester I was so ill with bad morning sickness it was truly hell on earth I could barely eat or drink anything i just wanted to hibernate away from the world, so wearing my contact lenses was a no no and wearing make up has been the last thing on my mind. As due to the sickness my eyes where constantly watering and sore.
I am glad to be feeling better and healthy and we have recently moved house and are trying to set up the internet still so I will keep you guys updated and I will be back with some new content soon :-)

No comments: