Tuesday 16 September 2014

Illamasqua Glamore Lipstick - Rosepout

I love makeup but my vice is no doubt lipstick! I am obsessed. I had never tried a Illamasqua lipstick before and I've only tried their cream foundation which I wasn't impressed by, it smelled plasticy and dried in patches on my skin.
Not to be put off as these Glamore lipsticks where calling my name - especially the shade Rosepout.

I gave in and purchased it and I'm so glad that I did. It is just beautiful! It is very pigmented and not drying at all, I can't stop reaching for it, I like the packaging and it doesn't smell bad.
As a new mum I don't have much time for makeup these days but this is just a great throw on even on a bare face. It is now a staple in my handbag.
The colour is very pretty and not too light pink which I half expected it to be. I honestly wasn't expecting much from this lipstick but I have been left pleasantly surprised! I have been reaching for it more than my new Charlotte Tilbury lipstick so that says something.
Have you tried any of the Glamore lipsticks?

No comments: