Monday 29 September 2014

Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade Review

I have been loyal to my Benefit Brow Zings for a couple of years now which is both a powder and a wax product that I find can be time consuming to apply. So i was looking for something quicker to apply, I have tried brow pencils but for some reason I just cannot get along with them at all.
So after reading all the hype about the Anastasia Dipbrow I immediately wanted to try it.

I bought the shade dark brown after looking at numerous online swatches which was abit of gamble. The chocolate and dark brown look more or less the same.

This product is darker than my brow zings and I find it matches my brows very well and can look more natural than powder.
The staying power is immense with this stuff I struggle to get it off haha. I use my Anastasia no. 12 brush to apply it which I find it perfect. It has a spooley at one end and a nice stiff angled brush on the other.  A little of this product goes along way so once I have abit on my brush I dab any excess off on the back of my hand before I start as I don't want them to look to drawn on.

Overall yes it does live up to the hype and I am very happy with it. I am still getting used to it so I probably haven't shaved any time of my brow routine yet as I am trying to be so careful.

Have you tried this yet?

No comments: