Monday 29 September 2014

Nars Dolce Vita Matte Lip Pencil

So I know that I am late to the bandwagon on this product but I have only just discovered that it existed.
I saw a picture on another blog (Killer Colours) of her wearing it and I instantly fell in love with the colour of it. It is a your lips but better colour and also matte lips are huge this season.
I have hunted and searched many online shops for this as it seems that it has been discontinued. I eventually found it on eBay after lots of perseverance.
It is so comfortable on the lips for a matte lip pencil and the colour is a perfect pairing for a smokey eye. It can be worn day or night and is a new staple in my handbag.
Nars also do this colourway in a sheer lipstick which is now on my wishlist.
Have you tried any Nars Dolce Vita products?

No comments: