Saturday 29 August 2015

Full FOTD using mostly 2 palettes


Hi sorry it's been a while as I don't wear make up everyday. I never used to but since having the little one I have less time to experiment with make up.

Here is my recent face of the day, I'm wearing,


- Benefit oxygen wow foundation
- Benefit Hello Flawless powder
- Bobbi Brown under eye corrector
- Benefit Boi-ing concealer
- Anastasia Beverly Hills dipbrow pomade
- Benefit High Brow
- Mac all that glitters shadow all over lid
- Mac sepia shadow on the outer edge and under the eye.
- Mac Show Stopper shadow in the outer corner.
- Mac Orb shadow inner eye area and above the eye to highlight.
- Eyeko liquid eyeliner
- Mac Melba blush
- Benefit Watts Up highlighter 
- Rimmel lip liner 
- Mac Ravishing lipstick 

Sorry this was so Benefit heavy. I have the Benefit how to look the best at everything palette and I love it. I also used my Mac Rebecca Moses face palette here. I find palettes much easier to reach for these days if I'm quickly trying to put a look together. Also some of you might notice that I didn't include mascara here, that was no mistake as even though it makes your lashes look fab I find that they scratch on my glasses an leave marks. X

No comments: