Tuesday 4 August 2015

Pink Lining Notting Hill Tote Bag Review

I was using the smaller mum on the run bag but I've found that I needed more space to carry snacks etc so I bought this beauty.
I absolutely love it. I used to have the Yummy Mummy bag but I wanted something more 'for me'. The Notting Hill tote looks more handbag like and to the untrained eye it is just another stylish tote bag.

It still has lots of pockets for all my baby needs and more. I love that it has 2 removable bottle holders which I use to store Sophia's water bottle.
Even though it doesn't come with a long canvas strap like the other bags I've found that I don't need it as it has built in pram clips. These are genius and it looks very stylish hanging from my pram handle.
The only negative that I've found is that the inside pockets are not deep enough to fit nappies in. My nappies stick out and get dog eared but it is something that is only a small niggle.

I'm also a bit obsessed with this cottage garden print at the minute as its so beautiful and perfect for summer.
I would definitely recommend this bag as it would suit a newborn or older children. They have just brought out new designs and the penguin one especially looks fab!

I bought this bag myself and this review is all my own thoughts.

No comments: