Tuesday 29 January 2013

Benefit Fine One One <3

After experiencing all the hype of this new Benefit product I couldn't wait to get down to my local Benefit counter and check it out.
Initial thoughts: smaller than expected but perfectly formed. It looks beautiful and I can't wait to try it.

The lovely Benefit lady on the counter tried it on me and and explained what each section was. My favorite is the highlighter as it's not a product I usually use but I definately will from now. You can use as much as you want for a substil understated beauty look or a more made up look by using more. Whatever you prefer. That's the beauty of it, it can be used on any skin type for any occasion. This is definately a essential for me already. It is a bit pricey but it looks so gorgeous both off the skin and on.
Overall: I love it, if your not sure about it I recommend getting to your local Benefit counter and trying it on to see how it can work for you.

No comments: