Monday 8 July 2013

Benefit velvet powder eyeshadow in Nice Melons & Dandy Brandy

I bought these eyeshadows a while ago on sale from Benefits UK website. They where about £6 each and I couldn't resist to add them to my basket as a little extra treat. I decided to get 2 complementary colours as I can wear the nice melons shade on the eyelid and the dandy brandy in the crease of the eye. These are great daytime shadows which give beautiful pigmented colour. I can also use the nice melons as a brow highlighter which is a bonus.

The casing is very nice and doesn't feel like cheap plastic. They have some pretty doves on too, I would love to collect more colours but I believe these shadows are now discontinued due to the new Colour range that has come out.

These are currently still full price on the US Benefit website at $18 each and they are £13.50 each on Feel Unique. If you are looking to buy some new eyeshadows I would definitely recommend this range as the colours are gorgeous and they are long lasting.
What are your favourite brand of eyeshadows?

Jodie x
www.retrococktail.co.uk

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Really lovely colours and I think they would be great for everyday. And it's always nice to give yourself a little extra treat ;)

Christina xx
http://christinathorup.com/

Unknown said...

Hi Christina yes definitely. It's a shame Benefit don't do a proper eye shadow pallette as I would love to try more colours.

Jodie x