Thursday 21 March 2013

UPS has arrived with my Benefit Fake Up - hydrating concealer *squeals*

This isn't out in shops until March 30th but after trying it at my local counter I couldn't wait to get my hands on it. I was worried that with the moisturiser it would appear greasy and sheer but when I tried it it was amazing and gave great coverage.
Luckily Benefit's UK website have started selling it early.
My first thoughts are that the packaging is adorable as always! I have gone for the light shade as I'm pale. I am going to give this a test run today as my favourite concealer is Erase Paste without a doubt so it will be interesting to see how this compares. I have bought this product solely to keep In my handbag for touch ups as Erase Paste is a bit bulky to carry around.
I will report back with my findings ladies and I plan to do a youtube video comparison of this against Erase Paste and Boi ing.

No comments: