Wednesday 30 October 2013

My new make up storage - perfect for ladies with limited space.

So I had my makeup split into into 2 large Benefit make up bags which you can see in a previous post here and as my collection grows I was quickly running out of room.
I know among bloggers the Muji draws or Ikea large draws are usually the storage of choice I don't have that much room to spare for my makeup collection. Me and my husband currently live in a one bedroom flat with the living room and kitchen open plan so I don't have a dedicated room to store a vanity table and storage anywhere. Maybe when we move but that's in the future. For now my best bet and cheapest option was to get a large Vanity case and I stumbled across this beauty.
It comes in all different prints but of course I had to get leopard print :-) it has a lock and comes with a detachable strap so it would make a good option for make up artists.
I love to be organised and this has lots of compartments, it comes with dividers to so you can change the size of the compartments to suit your needs.
It has 3 tiers and feels very good quality, I like how I can see everything rather than spending ages rooting through my makeup bag. It also has lots more room to fit more makeup in as Christmas comes along I have a few palettes on my Christmas list so it will fit everything in and more.
I bought this from a ebay shop for £27.99 but you can buy it here for £21.99 + £4.99 shipping. I am very happy with it.
How do you store your make up?
Jodie x

No comments: