Sunday 11 May 2014

Pregnancy update week 32

Hi sorry I have not posted in a while I am still working full time in retail and busy getting ready for Sophia's arrival. I now only have about 8 weeks to go woop! We are both so excited and still have alot to get ready especially in her nursery. I can't believe I am now classed as 8 months pregnant which seems crazy far along but I'm not going to pretend that the time had flown by because it hadn't. I'm quite impatient and at times it feels like these weeks are dragging.
I am now at the uncomfortable stage where heartburn, indigestion, swelled feet, back, hip and lung pain are a daily occurrence some nights I have suffered terribly with excruciating upper back/lung pain where nothing has helped I have found myself in the bath at 2.30am trying to ease pain and with being pregnant I can only take paracetamol which do absolutely nothing. Anyway moaning aside the finish line is in sight.
We had a 3d scan at 25 weeks which I still look at daily as seeing her little face and little perfectly formed hand keep me sain. I can't wait for her to be here and I know that even though I am due early July she could make a early appreance next month! Omg next month how soon is that! Just wow.
There are so many true funny pregnant clichés that I fully understand as I literally have to pee every 5 minutes and I'm still constantly hungry but my stomach doesn't have much room to hold food now so it's a hard situation. I feel her move about alot now and my favourite thing to do is guess the body part? My bump was so lopsided the other day on the left hand side she must have been sticking her big bum out haha. Last week we also started our antenatal classes which were useful and enjoyable. It all feels more real now. Anyway I will keep you updated again soon. X

No comments: