Saturday 29 March 2014

Currently Lusting Over

Too Faced - A La Mode Palette
So I love my Too Faced Summer Eyes palette alot, the quality is so good and I love the packaging but there is a new palette doing the rounds on blogs. The sad thing is that it is not due for release over in the UK until May oh no! It is beautiful though the colours are different enough from my other palettes to make me want this, and bad!
Maybelline Colour Whisper - Pin Up Peach
So again this is another product currently not out in the UK :-( but you can buy it from the UK ebay store for a decent price. I am currently not in the mood for heavy full on lipsticks and I want to keep my make up simple and light this Spring/Summer so I'm delving into the world of lip butters. I haven't tried any of the Revlon ones as they seem quite pricey for what they are and alot of reviews say that they are very pigmented which is currently not what I'm looking for. This shade just looks stunning and they have a nice amount of shine too unlike the NYX ones.
Zara Mini City Bag With Zips
So I've recently got the mini office city bag in grey which I love! But I can't help to lust over this beauty as well. It comes in light blue or pink which would be great for the huge pastal colour take over that's happening right now. This bag has lots of room for everything and like the other it has lots of places for everything.
What are you currently lusting over?

No comments: