Sunday 28 July 2013

My wishlist for August

Here are the items that I really want to buy and I will be pining over through August. Hopefully I will be able to afford to buy at least 1 or 2 items from this wishlist.

1. Urban Decay Smoked Palette
I have wanting this for a few months now but it's never took priority until now. This palette looks absolutely gorgeous and even though it's called smoked and aims to give you the best smokey eyes, you don't have to use it to have smokey eyes. I feel like I will have so many options with this palette and I can't wait to try out lots of new looks with it.

2. Nars Creamy Concealer - Chantilly
I have wanted to try this concealer after reading so many raving reviews about it on lots of blogs. It always looks amazing in action and I hope it works for me.

3. Benefit Coralista blusher
This is my favourite blusher, I get a lot of complements on it when I wear it. I discovered it in my Powda Wowza palette but now I can see the bottom of the pan and I'm panicking that it will run out anyway now so I need to repurchase pronto.

4. Real Techniques Core Collection face brushes
I have a good set of eye brushes which are my Too Faced ones but I see so many bloggers who swear by these brushes only. So seeing as I need some proper face brushes anyway I would love to try these out.

5. Lush Lip Scrub Mint Julips
I am loving matte lipstick at the moment but I'm finding that the downside to it as it settles in every crack and makes dry lips look even worse. So I'm hoping this will solve all my problems.

What is on your current wishlist and have you tried any off mine and what did you think?

Jodie x

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i have a bit of a love/hate with the NARS radiant creamy concealer...it goes a bit grey under-eye for me but on the spot it's fab! www.coutureandcrumpets.com xx

Unknown said...

Hi Daniela I'm scared to splurge on it incase it's a waste. What shade do you use? X

Unknown said...

I adore the NARS concealer, I reviewed it a couple of months ago. I didn't think it would be as good as it was, it honestly is a beauty! I have the shade Chantilly and it's perfect for pale skin <3 xxx

Gemma | ♥ Miss Makeup Magpie ♥

Unknown said...

Thanks Gemma, I will definitely have to purchase this soon. I will let you know what I think.

Jodie x