Friday 7 November 2014

My top 5 perfumes of all time

Here are my top 5 perfumes of all time.

1. Gucci Rush - The original one not the Gucci Rush 2. This is my signature fragrance that I have worn ever since I was 18 and it is still 'me' to this day. It is also the scent that I wore on my wedding day.

2. Elizabeth Arden Untold - I discovered this in a Glossybox and I absolutely love it! It smells so delicious and luxe.

3. Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Noir - Another that I discovered in a Glossybox. It is a scent that I would never have thought of trying due to the 'chavy' brand urgh. But thus does smell gorgeous. It is a perfect party scene something I would save for evening wear.

4. Paris Hilton - another original scent. She has brought out lots of scents but the original is my favourite and thankfully now you can pick it up pretty cheap. I bought a bunch of vials on eBay for cheap and I keep one in my handbag at all times. It is a very pretty feminine scent. 


5. Katy Perry Meow - as a reknown cat lady who could resist. This is another scent that can be picked up cheap that I love the smell of.

No comments: