Sunday 2 November 2014

October favourites

So here is what I've been reaching for the most this past month.

* Anastasia dipbrow pomade in dark brown. I don't think that need any other eyebrow product ever.
* Garnier BB cream, I bought loads of sachets of eBay cheap to trial it and I love it! The colour is nice and it just feels like a moisturiser on the skin.
* Eyeko liquid eyeliner pen
* Charlotte Tilbury dolce vita palette
* Nars matte lip pencil in dolce vita
* Rimmel colour rush balm in on fire. This is the easiest red lip ever and very low maintenance and comfortable to wear!

What have you been wearing the most recently?
I'm so bored of seeing posts about berry lip colours now that it's autumn. I won't be buying one but I will be wearing a bold red lip more and not just saving it for special occasions.

Jodie x

No comments: