Friday 20 June 2014

Magazine freebies - August 2014

So it's coming to the end of the month and I've already read all my magazines from cover to cover. That's probably due to a recent hospital stay that I had a couple of weeks ago. Anyway I am literally counting down the days until the new magazines come out at the beginning of July as they have some amazing free gifts with them! Clinique Chubby Sticks *squeal* is my most anticipated! My due date is around when this is hitting the shelves, so I have already briefed my husband in what he needs to run out and buy if I am in the hospital lol.

Here is the August free gift round up so far:

Instyle - 3rd July
Neal's Yard Remedies Geranium & Orange Hand Cream - 50ml (worth £10)

Marie Claire - 3rd July (2 to choose from)
- Balance Me Moisture Rich Face Cream 25ml
- Balance Me Cleanse & Smooth Face Balm 40ml (together worth £25)

Glamour - 7th July (4 to choose from)
- Clinique Chubby Stick Super Strawberry
- Clinique Chubby Stick Woppin Watermelon
- Clinique High Impact Mascara
- Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturising Lotion + (together worth over £30). 

As you can see they are all really good especially the Glamour ones. The Clinique items with Glamour are the only ones that don't mention the size of the free product but I can imagine it being a very small trial size product. Anyway I will be definately picking up at least one of each magazine early next month if I am not in labour eek, wish me luck.
Which will you be picking up and do you know of anymore great freebies due out next month?

No comments: