Thursday 19 June 2014

Drugstore Wishlist

My wishlist changes from week to week usually but here are a few items which have stayed constant. All these items can be picked up from your local drugstore or even supermarket.
I like to wait until Boots or Superdrug have a good offer on (usually 3 for 2) before purchasing any drugstore products. Here is what I am currently lusting after:

Revlon Matte Lip Balm Crayon - Elusive
These have had a lot of hype since release but I do want to try them out for myself. I keep looking at online swatches of this and I can't work out if it a everyday matte nude pink or something much darker and deeper. I really should go look in store but at 9 months pregnant I have become a recluse. This colour seems to be the one that catches my eye the most out of the mattes.

Revlon Lacquer Lip Balm Crayon - Demure
These lacquer balms where released at the same time as the mattes mentioned above. They don't have the same hype around them and they don't have as many positive reviews about them but my does this look pretty. This colour looks like a nude glittery pink gloss which usually isn't my thing but for some reason I really want this bad. I don't have anything like it in my collection so I really want to try it. I also want to try the colour Tease but I feel like I would use this neutral colour more.

Bourjois CC Cream
This looks like the perfect face base for summer to tone down any facial redness and to give you that more done look than going bare. I don't know why I haven't tried this yet. It looks to be the perfect solution for when you don't want to wear foundation which I hardly ever do.

Vaseline Spray and Go Moisturiser
As I mentioned before I'm currently 9 months pregnant, this makes the smallest tasks harder. Such as reaching down to put on shoes which is now impossible hello flip flops. Anyway anything that can make my life easier works for me so a spray on moisturiser sounds right up my street.

Have you tried any of these items and what do you think? Do they live up to the hype?

No comments: